Sunday, January 3, 2016

Lazarus: The Set List


It's been about a week since I've seen Lazarus, and I've been getting a few emails/private messages about the set list.

This is what I can recall at the top of my head:

First song performed (by Michael C. Hall) was:

It's No Game (Part 1)

And from there onward, not in consecutive order, was:

Lazarus
Life on Mars?
Changes
Always Crashing in the Same Car
Sound & Vision
All the Young Dudes
Valentine's Day
Where Are We Now?
Love is Lost
Absolute Beginners
The Man Who Sold the World
This is Not America

** Two new songs not to be included in upcoming new album **

It ended with Heroes, a duet between Michael C. Hall and the lovely and powerhouse-songstress Sophia Anne Caruso.

I'm still basking in the glow of a unique and special musical by a man who's as unique and special. I was very lucky and privileged!

And some have also asked me if Lazarus will be extended:

It has been extended 3 times already! Originally it was only supposed to be around for 5 weeks, but because of popular demand, obviously, they extended.

Last day is Jan. 20th.

All shows have been sold out for months. I wish it could have been recorded (on film and audio), or that they would tour the musical, but it seems like Lazarus will only live on in the memories of those who have seen it live.

I hope this helps for those who're curious, xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment