Monday, June 27, 2016

And That's A Wrap: On NYC Pride 2016

NYC Pride was AMAZING! It was my second time at Stonewall and I was front row for the Pride March - it was so fierce! From religion, politics, BDSM, veganism, polyamory, asexuality, free the nipple, international cultural diversity, and so much more, the most inclusive party was happening and I was so proud to be a part of it with thousands of people all over the world, in the city that I love with all my heart and soul, and in front of our first-ever LGBT national monument. So many hugs, kisses, new friendships, and a deeper appreciation for my LGBT history and the togetherness, resilience, bravery, and LOVE that makes our world so beautiful. That's the power of just being ourselves. It's the hardest and yet the easiest thing that we can ever do - and it will never not be worth it.

Love is love, always.

2 comments: