Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Watch That Man: The Man on Top of the World

Officially, it was a year ago that this book was acquired. And now not too long until it's here!

I'm happy to announce that my debut novel, The Man on Top of the World, will be released soon! And it is now available for pre-order in e-book on Bold Strokes Books webstore!  

Also, an excerpt of the first 3 chapters are out too!  

The e-book will be waiting for you on your Kindle on August 1st, two weeks before the paperback is available on August 14th in all book retailers from Barnes & Noble to Waterstones, wherever books are brick-and-mortar sold.  

Paperback pre-order will be available on BSB's webstore on July 25th

As my treat to anyone who pre-orders The Man on Top of the World, I'll be sending out post cards from my favorite NYC art museum, The Museum of Modern Art / MoMA, to those who want one.


After you've pre-ordered and if you want this freebie, simply message me at:

vanessa.n.clark@gmail.com.  

Until then, if you'd like to be kept posted on the latest news about The Man on Top of the World from now, to, and after release date, comment below and I'll put you on my exclusive list. Those on it will hear the news FIRST before everybody else on here, my Twitter, and Facebook!

xoxo 

2 comments: