Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The Man On Top of the World: Q&A #5

* Spoiler Alert *

Does Roxie take the settlement money and become the Queen of Pop in 1980s NYC? Is there another path/sequel potential? Inquiring minds want to know...

- Marie M


Are you clairvoyant, Marie? How did you know?! ;)

Yes, she does! Since all the rights to her first album goes to ex-husband Izzy Rich, she starts fresh with a new album, On The Rox, that she considers to be her actual first and real debut instead. If there were to be a second installment about Roxanne's story, I'd call the book by that album's title.

As to whether or not that installment will actually happen...nothing is written yet...but I will say for sure, without trying to jinx myself, that it's definitely a possibility!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for answering!

    The reason I guessed is because I remember Madonna saying she came to New York City to be a dancer--but it was too hard, so she became Madonna instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow I almost forgot that about Madonna! What a cool connection hehehe :D.

      Delete