Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Watch That Man: At Half Off On Amazon!

I've been spreading the word on both my Twitter and Facebook, because the deal is just oh so good, I have to also share on here: for a limited time only, Amazon has the paperback version of The Man on Top of the World at HALF OFF - making it even lesser than the e-book version!


Purchase it quickly off Amazon here: http://a.co/4dXmB9W

I know some of you have been spreading the word or have taken advantage of this sale already. I can't say this enough: THANK YOU. It truly does help with making my book more visible, which not only helps with sales, but makes the shelf life of this little bisexual genderqueer glam rock romance novel last just a tad bit longer, hehehe ;). And who knows what else can be in store if we keep the momentum going! (Well, an audiobook possibly if y'all really want that badly, hehe, but the sales have to show for it first!) And I'd even appreciate it more of you can keep those amazing reviews coming! I don't take any like, share, retweet, etc. for granted. It really means you care!

Love you all, and thank you for the support so far!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment