Saturday, April 22, 2017

Happy Record Store Day 2017

My Record Store Day was a success!!

As some of you may know, I LOVE vinyl, and my favorite New York City record store (the one of few that are still standing in the Big Apple), Generation Records, was hosting theirs today, and it was awesome!

Getting to Generation Records very early was soo worth it for these Record Store Day exclusives, I was thrilled I got them all:

Bowie Cracked Actor


Bow Promo


And lastly:

Deee-Lite "Groove Is In The Heart!!" in pretty pink vinyl!




They all sold out fast, of course!

I hope all of you that participated on Record Store Day today also got to have your limited edition exclusive vinyls! LONG LIVE VINYL!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, dang it that's one place I would've liked to go! Oh, well. Next visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely next time! It's a few blocks away from Washington Square Park, another place I'll take you too :). We should hang out in the Village area more, there's a lot of things I know you'd love about it!

      Delete